Maintenance method of stainless steel products
stainless steel surfaces should be regular cleaning and maintenance to keep its beautiful surface. When cleaning the surface to avoid scratching the surface of, avoid using bleach composition and abrasive liquid, such as steel wool, abrasive tools;
there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and is easy to get rid of dirt, SOAP, or weak detergent wash.
trademark, film on stainless steel surface with warm water, weak detergent to wash, Binder composition, use of alcohol or organic solvents (ether, benzene), scrubbed.
stainless steel surface oil, oil, oil pollution, clean with soft cloth and cleaned with neutral detergents or special detergent.
stainless steel surface with bleach and acid, immediately wash with water, then wash with neutral soda carbonate solution leaching, or warm water with neutral detergent for washing.
Rainbow stripes on the surface of stainless steel, is caused by using too much detergent or oil, washing can be washed with warm water and neutral detergent.
stainless steel surface rust caused by dirt, available 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent cleaning, you can also use special wash drug wash.
stainless steel small coefficient of thermal conductivity, heat slowly on the bottom, temperature easy to concentrate, so fire when using stainless steel cookware should not be too large, you should try to make the bottom heating surface wide and uniform so as to save fuel and avoid burnt pot food.
), disinfection by boiling: put the washing clean dishes in 2-5 minutes in boiling water;
b), steam sterilization: put the washing clean dishes in a steam Cabinet or box so that when the temperature rose to 100 degrees, 5-10 minutes;
&Nbsp; c) disinfection, oven: infrared disinfector and other, temperature is generally around 120 ℃, 15-20 minutes.
IV), chemical disinfection: the use of disinfectants for tableware tableware disinfection.
chemical disinfection requirements:
1. disinfectant of choice must be approved by the health Administrative Department of tableware disinfector, not the dishware disinfection in the use of tableware disinfector;
2. use eating utensils disinfect disinfectant concentration, concentration must meet the specifications of the product;
3. put cutlery into a 10-15-minute soaking in disinfectant, tableware not revealing disinfectant liquid;
4. tableware disinfection in China should use flowing water to remove surface residual disinfectant tableware, get rid of odors. When using chemical disinfection, disinfection liquid should be kept up to date, not repeated use for a long time.
using for tableware washing and disinfection of tableware washing disinfector, be aware of the following issues:
1. tableware is put in the wash rack should meet the set requirements, not jumbled mess, so as not to affect the result of washing and disinfection;
2. washing machine water temperature control 80 ℃;
3. washing, disinfectant should be temporary made, feel free to replace;
4. decontamination has been completed, should examine the effects of tableware washing, disinfection, do not meet the health requirements, should be washed, disinfected again.
5. dishwasher should be regular maintenance to maintain its normal working condition.
tableware disinfection methods of
star or large hotels, restaurants can be a dishwasher or dishes tableware disinfection decontamination machines; small and medium catering business should use thermal disinfection tableware disinfection chemical disinfection methods are more suitable for families or temporary tableware disinfection.
tableware washing, disinfecting standard for
1, cutlery and smooth surface, no oil stains, odor-free and dry.
2, alkyl residues of sodium iodate on tableware is less than 0.1mg/100 square centimeters, free residual chlorine content was below the 0.3mg/L.
3, tableware coliform less than 3/100 square centimeters, not detected pathogensBACK